Class 5 Softswitch – Fully Integrated and Redundant Wholesale and Retail VoIP Switch
Adore infotech’s Class 5 Softswitch offers a carrier-grade platform for business and residential VoIP routing. It can also provide other VoIP phone services such as call waiting call, call transferring, call holding, and call forwarding. A Class 5 Softswitch is used to for call trunking and IP/Mobile VoIP services. This is mostly intended for end users requiring local and long distance VoIP telephony services. Physical switchboards were previously used to route phone calls, but today owing to the advances in the telecommunication industry, software has been developed to route telephone calls via the internet.
The Class 5 Softswitch platform is powered by reliable software based on open interfaces and protocols. It’s a perfect solution for any business looking for an efficient telephone service platform that increases revenue and supports an extensive variety of applications. Any company can augment its revenues easily by offering services such as wholesale voice and SMS termination, calling card (phone-to-phone), call-back, broadband phone calling, all made available through a Class 5 Softswitch.
The IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) is a concept for an integrated network of telecommunications carriers that would facilitate the use of IP (Internet Protocol) for packet communications in all known forms over wireless or landlines. We provides the highest dependable and powerful Class 5 Softswitch & Integrated VoIP Billing portal to make the phone calls utilizing Internet whilst controlling the association between circuit-exchanged and parcel exchanged system for bother free call directing, signalling and different applications.
This allows your clients to truly tap into the world of unified communications with just one software installation from Adore Infotech. This also allows subscribers to use VoIP calls on their mobile phones.
Adore Infotech Class 5 Softswitch services
Adore Infotech Class 5 Softswitch services is designed to provide Next Generation Services for residential and business customers. Its features include:
- Perfect with an extensive variety of VoIP services
- Offers customizable and versatile Solution
- Designed for working through a focal web user interface
- Economical, practical, and easy to install
- Underpins the vastest scope of conventions of any Softswitch
- Genuine forward, forward on occupied or no answer conditions
- Reject unknown call
- Call acknowledgement and dismissal
Our Class 5 Softswitch services platform provides an “All-In-One System” for fast and cost-effective deployment of various IP Telephony and “Rich Communication” services. All components of the C5 appliance are fully compliant with SIP and XMPP standards.
This System Includes :
- SoftSwitch : Wholesale & Retail VoIP Switch
- VoIP Billing : Billing, Database & Web Interface
- Calling Card System
- Two day Remote Training Program
- One month Remote support package
The Softswitch is essentially a software-based gadget relevant with different sorts of information transfers system to give an effective passage to voice and data traffic along with conference calls. Our offered Softswitch is intended to deal with the web based user-interfaces that thusly helps for getting advanced monitoring and system management applications.
Those Are Just A Few Main Features, There Are Plenty More
- SMS Features with SMS Billing
- PIN to PIN Balance Transfer
- Mobile Topup
- Callshop System
Account and user management
- Multiple Calls on one account
- Customer management
- Prepaid/Postpaid recharge
- Agent account
- Batch management
- Account detail(Agent,Customer)
- Recharge/Payment Online
- SIP Device Add/Delete
- Limit the maximum number of Calls per customer
- Block Prefix
- IP Termination (Wholesale)
- Real-time billing
- Multiple level reseller
- Multiple provider creation & login
- Billing Increment
- Termination Rates
- Origination Rates
- Rate Group
- Connect Charge
- Expiry of rates
- Import Rate sheet
LCR & Gateway Management
- Multiple Provider supported
- Multiple Gateway supported
- Add multiple SIP Providers
- Provide redundancy based on cost
- Strong LCR engine
- Call Limitation per trunk
- Many trunks per provider
- Costs for provider routes based on area code
- Limitation channels by each provider
Billing Reports & Invoice management
- CDR (Admin, Sub-Admin, Reseller, Sub-reseller, Customer,provider )
- Live Calls Report
- Summary Report
- Trunk Stats
- Search Criteria for reporting
- Export report to PDF & Excel
- Invoice generation
- Payment Report
- Commission Report
- ASR & ASD
- IVR prompts( balance,destination, credit time)
- Customize IVR in multilanguage
- DID Management from Portal
- Multi Language Support
- Real Time Customized Billing Interface (Color & Theme of Form, Table, Menu & Buttons)
- VoIP Wholesale
- Calling Card
- Mobile VoIP
- Server Failover
- Database Replication
- Multi currency support for Balance
- Email Notification
- User Validation support for admin
- Export data into PDF or Excel
Adore SoftSwitch : System Specification
AdoreInfotech recommends following Hardware and operating system.
Hardware Requirements: Intel Core i5 Processor /16 Gb RAM/1 TB HDD
- Linux CENTOS 7.x (complete installation)
- Yum Server
The use of a 1Gbit Ethernet card is a prerequisite for Adore system with good broadband internet connection .
Here is some information that we think is worth knowing prior to installing the Adore Softswitch.
- Linux server should be on public IP.
- SSL Certificate should be install on the Linux server
Carrier which supports SIP calls, g711, g723 and g729 codecs.
AdoreInfotech requires remote access of server for installation. The installation will be done by SSH connection on Linux server.Its installation requires internet facility and the time taken for its set up mainly depends on the nature and amount of customization to be done and the nature of service provider’s infrastructure. Our competent and reliable force of engineers renders spectacular services in solving every bit of installation related problem.