PBX System – A Private Branch Exchange
Adore Infotech has moved a step forward and replaced the traditional Private Branch Exchange (PBX), which is a small telephone switch, with the IP PBX System. Among the range of VoIP Solutions that Adore Infotech offers, the IP PBX system that it offers, is one of the easiest to setup and maintain. Adore Infotech’s IPPBX system enables comfortable integration with the existing telecommunication system such as PRI, analogue, and GSM.
Furthermore, if you are looking for an upgrade then the expenses are cost efficient as it is done using a software. This high-end technology simplifies your communication infrastructure with ease. The VoIP PBX system permits you to communicate with your branch offices all around the globe with the support of a unified platform, all the while also enabling people to reach you on your extension without really knowing where you are located. Using the Adore Infotech IP-PBX, you could be easily reached on your extension even when you are at another branch.
What is IP PBX?
In simple words, IP PBX/ VoIP PBX, is a telephone switching system within an enterprise, which alternates calls between VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol or IP) users on local lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines. Unlike the PBX system, the IP PBX uses the Internet Protocol to transmit calls.
Benefits of using the IP PBX System
Adore Infotech’s IP PBX system offers numerous calling benefits that help you further cut down your calling costs. Some of the other benefits of using the IP PBX are as follows-
- Easy to install and configure: In contrast to regular phone systems, which often require expertise in the field of telecom, the IP PBX system is easier to install and configure for anyone proficient in using computers and networking.
- Web/GUI configurations make it manageable: Proprietary phone systems are usually designed for phone technicians, whereas the IPPBX phone system can be easily fine-tuned and installed a web-based configuration interface or a GUI.
- Cost efficient: You can easily use a VOIP Provider with IP PBX for long distance and international calls
- Portability: Eliminate the need for wiring extra ports for the phone systems. IPPBX allows you to move or add extensions much easily than others.
- More phone features at half the price: Since an IP PBX is software-based, it is easier for developers to add and improve feature sets which do not cost much
- Ease of use: All features of IP PBX can be easily performed using a friendly GUI
- Better Customer care. With the ease of use and cost efficiency provided by IP PBX, you can deliver better customer service and increase productivity.
Those Are Just A Few Main Features, There Are Plenty More
- View User
- Add / Import User
- SIP Settings
- Trunk Settings
Call Plan & Dial Plan Features
- Dial Plans
- Out Going Call Rules
- Incoming Call Rules
- Call Conference
- Call Recording
- Call Transfer
- Call Queue
- Ring Groups
- MOH (Music on Hold)
- Follow Me
- IVR(Interactive voice response)
- Voice Email
- Time Condition
- Time Groups
Call Status & Report
- CDR Report
- System Status
Adore IPPBX System : System Specification
AdoreInfotech recommends following Hardware and operating system.
Hardware Requirements: Intel Core i5 Processor /8 Gb RAM/1 TB HDD
- Linux CENTOS 6.x (complete installation)
- Yum Server
The use of a 1Gbit Ethernet card is a prerequisite for Adore system with good broadband internet connection .
Here is some information that we think is worth knowing prior to installing the Adore IPPBX System.
- Linux server should be on public IP.
- SSL Certificate should be install on the Linux server
Carrier which supports SIP calls, g711, g723 and g729 codecs.
AdoreInfotech requires remote access of server for installation. The installation will be done by SSH connection on Linux server.Its installation requires internet facility and the time taken for its set up mainly depends on the nature and amount of customization to be done and the nature of service provider’s infrastructure. Our competent and reliable force of engineers renders spectacular services in solving every bit of installation related problem.