Unified Communication Systems
Unified Communication Systems abbreviated as UCS is a concept used to describe the integration of the enterprise communication services. These services include real Time information delivery, mobility features, instant messaging, faster rate of data sharing, and desktop sharing. Because if the unique features of Unified Communication Systems, it is widely used in the growth of the businesses.
What are the types of Unified Communication System?
When most of the traditional communication solutions can’t reach the desired business goals, Unified Communication System sets these goals very easily. It is a complete blend of developing, innovative as well as feature rich platforms that seamlessly integrate with standardized clients and endpoints. Listed and described below are some of the popular UCS types:
- Cloud Based Unified Communication Systems
This kind of Unified Communication solution enables the organizations to improve collaboration as well as increase the productivity and customer service experience for your enterprises. In such a competitive world when every business needs to excel the communication area to counter the risk of falling the competition, cloud based unified communication system stands ideal.
- Video Unified Communication Systems
As video is an essential part of the collaborative technology, video unified communication solution has become a crucial part to widely used by both small and large scale enterprises. It enables HD video services across wireless networks and the internet. There are some of the service provider that even provide video conferencing features and various additional features among the mobile users, desktop endpoints, consumer services and mix rooms.
- Web RTC Unified Communication Systems
Web RTC Unified Communication Systems allows the web users to work on the video and audio end points. It enables the working without any usage of plug ins or separate applications. Web RTC is one of most easy to use Unified Communication Systems. In order to make calls, the user only needs to make a click from a concerned web page or a mobile app without using any smart phone. Additionally, it provides features like video conferencing and telephony. It majorly focuses in peer to peer communication without using any UC platform.
What are the benefits of Unified Communication Systems?
There are several benefits associated with Unified Communication Systems. Some of the major ones are listed down below:
- Best architectural quality and nature: Unified Communication Systems provides the maximum advantage of voice, video, text and other communication media quality because of its robust architectural nature.
- Highly Secured: Unified Communication gateway ensures security without any third party intervention. It spins out to multiple layers to protect your business from unknown threats.
- Flexibility: Unified Communication Systems is highly flexible as per your business goals and requirements. It is a scalable technology that is user friendly based on the business staggered strategies and priorities.
- Choice of vendor: Unified Communication Systems helps in providing technical expertise, customer support and industry leadership. It sets a benchmark to best support the road map to expand your business.
- Technological components: Unified Communication Systems supports multiple modes of business communication. Therefore, it is an inevitable factor while choosing your business strategy. It also helps you to check whether the technology used supports all your business requirements at a designated level or not.