Advanced IPPBX System for your VoIP Business or Call Centers
What is IP PBX?
In simple words, IP PBX / VoIP PBX, is a telephone switching system within an enterprise, which alternates calls between VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol or IP) users on local lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines. Unlike the PBX system, the IPPBX uses the Internet Protocol to transmit calls.
Benefits of using the IP PBX System
Adore Infotech’s IPPBX system offers numerous calling benefits that help you further cut down your calling costs. Some of the other benefits of using the IP PBX are as follows-
- Easy to install and configure: In contrast to regular phone systems, which often require expertise in the field of telecom, the IP PBX system is easier to install and configure for anyone proficient in using computers and networking.
- Web/GUI configurations make it manageable: Proprietary phone systems are usually designed for phone technicians, whereas the IPPBX phone system can be easily fine-tuned and installed a web-based configuration interface or a GUI.
- Cost efficient: You can easily use a VoIP Provider with IP PBX for long distance and international calls
- Portability: Eliminate the need for wiring extra ports for the phone systems. IPPBX allows you to move or add extensions much easily than others.
- More phone features at half the price: Since an IP PBX is software-based, it is easier for developers to add and improve feature sets which do not cost much
- Ease to use: All features of IP PBX can be easily performed using a friendly GUI
- Better Customer care: With the ease of use and cost efficiency provided by IP PBX, you can deliver better customer service and increase productivity.
What is a virtual switchboard
A virtual switchboard is a telephone network management system (also called PBX – Private Branch Exchange). It installs on a remote server or cloud server that manages the Telephone Communications as a service across the LAN and the Internet.
Virtual PBX is a virtual switchboard in VoIP (Voice Over IP) technology. The “heart” of the system consists of a cloud server located in any data center on PBX will implement the LAN network of your company and your offices with an IP telephone network Virtual PBX is a real VoIP PBX installed on a remote virtual machine.
Adore IPPBX is a software solution that performs a complete and advanced telephone switchboard, relying entirely on the local LAN and the Internet is already existing in the company, without the need for further investments in equipment dedicated exclusively to highly Expensive telephone applications.
A solution with high-end functions and performances realizes optimizes at a lower Cost, not only the Voice Over IP standards, but also that of the more straightforward traditional centralized Telephony solution.
How it works
The Adore IPPBX, manages all telephone calls (incoming, outgoing) both from ISDN or Traditional lines and from VoIP lines. To connect the conventional lines to the system, a device called VoIP Gateway installs, which will convert the telephone traffic of the traditional route into VoIP traffic.
By carrying out the portability of numbers in VoIP, it is possible to reduce Telephone costs. By completely detaching from traditional operators ( Telecom, Fastweb, Vodafone, WIND, etc.).
The only requirement for the system to function correctly is a data line. (ADSL, DSL, fibre) with a minimum guaranteed bandwidth for both download and upload Adequate for the number of simultaneous calls needed.
The extensions of the Adore PBX can be IP telephones, The client software on PC or Smartphone (softphone), traditional phones (using suitable converters).
It is possible to use three different types of devices, according to the needs and nature of the operator:
- Telephone or IP cordless phone.
- Phone or USB HEADSET and software client.
- Traditional telephones using ATA Telephone Adapter.
The IP telephone is a real dedicated telephone which, connected to the DATA NETWORK allows you to connect to the PBX server and make calls from a traditional Switchboard digital telephone. It is the most suitable and intuitive system to offer to its employees provides the same features as a conventional digital telephone (LCD display, Luminous keys for presence indication, Speakerphone, Time on screen, Hold key, Transfer key), and thanks to high-quality audio, it offers a telephone service never heard before.
Phone or USB HEADSET and software client
A microphone and headset for VoIP switchboard, the softphone is the ideal terminal for those who want to work remotely with their laptops and adopt a small, reliable telephone with high-quality audio. Thanks to the integration of free software such as Adore Softphone or Adore PC Softphone, it can use your extension almost anywhere
Particularly suitable in all situations in which the use of the PC is constant, it becomes a productivity tool that improves and optimizes the Staff’s work thanks to the integration with PBX Assistant.
A softphone is a real software phone
In addition to the features already mentioned, it offers in a single intuitive interface the advanced features are capable for the server.